Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy

I am well aware it has been ages since I have done an update. I have yet to even finish typing up all the notes from my trip. Even though I was out of school for a little while there always seemed to be something that was taking up my time. Since my last post, I have graduated, moved twice, gone to Canada, and started residency. For the past week and half I have been working in the CCU or on the CCU team. Every fourth night I am on call and that just doesn't allow for a whole lot of free time. Once I get a little better routine, I will finish typing up my notes from my trip.

4 comments:

burndive said...

When too much is happening, none of it gets posted. That happens to me too.

Bethany said...

Relieved to know you're alive.

Alesha said...

Hey, congratulations on graduating, Dr. Kerr! Where are you doing residency?

Leslie Hutchins said...

No exactly what you mean about the busy part. I'm on Neurology right now and catching up on life. How is everything going in Dallas?