Saturday, April 7, 2007

Kevin and Cristy's Wedding

Spring break has flown by. I feel like I could still use another week but I didn't work too hard during my time out in West Texas. The last day there, David and I hiked around a chunk of land by Lake Alan Henry and I think that was the most exercise I had while out there.

Today was Kevin and Cristy's wedding. All of us guys, six brothers (no Kevin), the brother-in-law, two cousins, and two nephews went out to SpeedZone this morning for some go-karting. It was my first experience go-karting with flurries, as the temperature hovered around freezing. Almost brings back memories of snowmobiliing up in Canada. This evening was the wedding and reception which went well. It was nice to catch up with some relatives that I haven't seen in a while.

2 comments:

burndive said...

Any wedding that goes off with a hitch is a good wedding.

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics?