Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What Will Tomorrow Hold?


The end of an era draws nigh. I only have two more months of rotations, my sub-internship and emergency medicine, left during this my fourth and last year of medical school. Today my ophthalmology rank list was finalized. In about two weeks I will receive notification if and where I have matched. In March, I will find out where I am to go for my internship.

Right now I am on my sub-internship rotation and staying very busy. Trying to write notes and get all the paperwork done with a broken finger on my right hand is certainly a challenge.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matthew 6:33-34

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I'd been thinking about this verse and found my Bible open to it this morning: The king's (employer's/ophthalmology matcher's/fill-in-the blank's) heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He wishes (Prov. 21:1).

Leslie Hutchins said...

Trevor,

Calvin told me the good news. I am proud of you! You will have to let me know how you found out b/c I have to go through the same thing next week.

Later,

Leslie

Kimberly said...

Oh so do you know where you are going? Is that what the good news is?

Allison said...

I heard good things! Congratulations! You rock!