Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Additional Pictures from Day 9 in Israel

Looking along the security fence between Israel and Lebanon. There were several signs warning of uncleared mines. This is where Israel and Hezbollah fought a year or two ago. I am not sure if those are bunkers in the left side of the photo.

The two thousand year old boat at the Kibbutz.

Riding on the bow of the boat on Sea of Galilee.

You can see how the wind can be strong on the surface of the sea. Apparently the air rushes out across the water after coming down from the Golan Heights which you see in the background.

I tried to walk on the Sea of Galilee but started to sink immediately. Sorry for the blurry photo.

5 comments:

Leslie Hutchins said...

Hey Trevor!

How are things going? Have you seen anyone lately?

Leslie

Anonymous said...

I am staying super busy with internship. I see Lauren, Sara, Amit, Jenny, Jordan, and Tom quite a bit because we are all interns together. I really don't see much of the Parkland people though. It is hard to coordinate our schedules to meet up as I am sure you know well. From looking at your blog, it looks like things are going well in Virginia. TK

burndive said...

Clearly you need more faith. That, or a divine mandate to walk on the sea. You didn't ask for one, I take it?

I'm having trouble with your comment form. It won't give me a proper CAPTCHA.

TK said...

Tim, you are asking the wrong person to try to fix this computer stuff. I posted anonymously before because I couldn't figure out how to make it work.

Unknown said...

you are a true desendent of Peter.