Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Lays Over the Fence?

It wasn't too long ago that I purchased my house in Irving. I can still remember the night of closing, not more than an hour after I signed the papers, that I drove over to my place to just take a look around. I stepped out into the small backyard. There is a pretty tall fence there and I had never really had a good look at what was on the other side so this time I took a jump and looked over. Much to my surprise, there was a funny looking animal on the other side. I had to just chuckle. You never really know what you are getting into. That said, I have certainly enjoyed living at my place and have good neighbors. Over the past few months, when I tell my friends that there is a pony living in my neighbors backyard, they rarely believe me. So today I had an extra few minutes and decided to take a picture of what I see almost every time I look out my back windows.


No comments: